- Email us within 7 days of receiving your order.
- After you notify us, return the piece to the artist/seller. It must be received by them within 14 working days of receipt of original delivery to you.
- When the artist/seller receives the piece in its original condition we will fully refund you for it.
The following conditions apply:
- You must pay for both the original delivery to you and the return delivery to the artist/seller.
- Return the piece at your own risk and cost.
- Artwork that has been returned damaged or not in its original condition will not be refunded.
- Returns do not apply to prints, photographs, special offers and deals, special orders and commissions or swapped artwork.
How to return the artwork:
- Keep all paperwork related to the piece, including receipts and notifications.
- If possible, return the piece in its original packaging or similar. Remember, you are responsible for its safe return.
- Include the delivery slip in the package.
Returning damaged goods:
If you have received a damaged piece, notify us within 24 hours of receipt.
- Keep all original packaging.
- We will advise you on how to return the piece to the artist/seller.
- Once this has been done, we will fully refund you the cost of the artwork and delivery to you.
- Cancellation of orders cannot be made after the piece has been dispatched.
- If you cancel before dispatch, we will refund you within 14 working days from date of cancellation.
- Cancellation cannot be made on prints, photographs, special orders, commissions, special deals or offers or swapped artwork.